Personal Data Processing Agreement
This Agreement on the processing of personal data is developed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
By joining this Agreement and posting the personal data on the Voltyre-Prom website (hereinafter referred to as the website) by filling out the feedback form fields, the User expresses his consent to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the personal data processing operator - voltyre-prom.ru - (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), who is the owner of the website, on the following terms.
- confirms that all the specified data belongs personally to him,
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read the Agreement and understands the terms of processing of his personal data specified by him in the online application (registration), the text of the Agreement and the conditions for processing personal data;
- gives his consent to the processing of personal data without reservations and limitations (hereinafter - Consent). The moment of accepting the Consent is the marking of the corresponding field in the Form and clicking on the submit button of the Form on any page of the website;
- confirms that by giving consent he acts freely by his own will and in his interest;
This consent is given to the processing of personal data both without the use of automation facilities, and with their use.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the User specified by the User in forms or in files attached to the forms:
- Full Name;
- Date of Birth;
- E-mail address;
- Country, City, Address;
- Other personal data specified by the User in forms or files attached to the forms.
The purpose of personal data processing is to store and use them, including:
- Answers to user requests;
- For notification of the results of promotional actions and competitions held on the website;
- Sending of the Analytical Materials to Users and informing Users about upcoming events organized by the Operator, as well as registering Users for participation in such events.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the user expresses his interest and fully agrees that the processing of his personal data includes the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (providing access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This User's consent is recognized as executed in simple written form.
The consent is valid from the moment of submission of data and can be withdrawn by the User by sending an appropriate order in a simple written form to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the data specified in Article 14 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On personal data ".
During the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to: collect, record, organize, accumulate, store, update (update, modify), extract, use, transfer (distribute, provide access), depersonalize, block, delete, and destroy personal data of the User.
The operator has the right to amend this Agreement at any time. When making changes to the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.