Voltyre-Prom, JSC, being one of the largest Russian manufacturers of tyres, is guided by requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, consumers and business partners on quality of products, manufacturing process and environmental safety.
We guarantee implementation of the assumed liabilities on satisfaction of expectations of consumers and interested parties regarding ensuring quality of products, safety of manufacturing, preservation of the environment, economy of natural and energy resources.
Voltyre-Prom, JSC guarantees compliance to REACH (REACH Accredited and Certified Facility) requirements for the products supplied to EU countries.
For implementation of the Policy the management defined the main directions:
- Constant improvement of systems: quality management, ecological management and labour protection according to requirements of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001;
- Creation of mutually beneficial relations with suppliers and consumers on the basis of trust and partnership;
- Regular training, increase in competence, responsibility and involvement of all employees, for the purpose of improvement of quality and safe operation.
- Increase in labour productivity, including due to modernization of existing equipment and putting in service of new equipment, use of the best available technologies, optimization of business processes;Creation of effective system of motivation for employees working on ensuring quality of products and safety of the work;
- Prevention of environmental pollution by managing and control of blowouts, dumpings of pollutants, formation of production wastes and stage-by-stage drop of influence of ecological aspects;
- Drop of the manufacturing risks posing potential threat to life and to health of personnel of the enterprise, contractors and visitors of manufacturing site by means of their identification and control;
- Compliance to the statutory, regulatory and other accepted requirements concerning quality of products, processes and activity of the enterprise, including in the field of labour protection, industrial, fire and environmental safety;
- Improvement of healthy and safe working conditions, reduction of work positions quantity with harmful and dangerous factors.
- Effective use of the allocated financial and other resources.